KFC Deals, Specials & Menu

 

kfc

website | twitter | facebook

KFC Specials

burgers | box meals | twisters | streetwise | beverages

KFC Specials

Latest Deals | July 5, 2020

     

The fried chicken takeaway that started in a small Kentucky town and became a worldwide phenomenon.

Kentucky Fried Chicken, now known simply as KFC, is an international chain of fast-food restaurants started by Harland Sanders in 1930. The brand’s humble beginnings were as a small diner started by Harland Sanders, located along US Route 25 on the outskirts of North Corbin, Kentucky. Sanders served the fried chicken he cooked according to a recipe that his mother had taught him. By 1936, the business was such a local success that the governor of Kentucky gave Sanders the honorary title of Kentucky colonel. Sanders continued to tweak his chicken recipe until he perfected the blend of 11 herbs and spices that are a closely held secret and have become a cornerstone of KFC’s “Original Recipe” marketing since then. The name – Kentucky Fried Chicken – along with the phrase “it’s finger lickin’ good” was trademarked in the early 1950s. Colonel Sanders sold the company in 1964 but continued to “work” as the product quality controller for the business that acquired the brand. From the 1970s, KFC began to expand internationally to build on its success in the US. Today, the KFC brand is owned by Yum! Brands.

KFC first entered the South African market in 1971 and had 180 stores operating within 15 years, with 120 of those stores being franchise-owned. In 1987, KFC was forced to divest its 60 company-owned stores due to US Congress imposing sanctions on South Africa. The franchise stores continued to operate. With the lifting of sanctions in 1994, the company repurchased the rights to its brand in the local market and began an aggressive expansion campaign. By the end of that year, more than 300 outlets were opened. There are around 830 KFC branches in South Africa today, with 10% being company-owned and the remaining 90% being franchised.

KFC has more than 20,000 outlets in 123 countries worldwide

KFC Menu

Refer to restaurant website for up to date pricing

Box Meals
  • Fully Loaded Big Box Meal : R79.90
  • All Star Box with Buddy Drink: R64.90
  • All Star Box with Small Drink: R59.90
  • Wrapsta Box with a Buddy Bottle: R54.90
  • Chicken Box with Buddy Drink: R54.90
  • BBQ Crunch Box: R54.90
  • Wrapsta Box with Small Drink: R49.90
  • Chicken Box with Small Drink: R49.90
  • BBQ Crunch Box: R49.90
Streetwise
  • Streetwise Five with Large Chips: R81.90
  • Streetwise Three with Chips: R45.90
  • Streetwise Three with Pap: R45.90
  • Streetwise Two with Chips: R32.90
  • Streetwise Two with Pap: R31.90
  • Streetwise Mix: R29.90
  • Streetwise Bucket for One: R29.90
  • Nine Nuggets: R29.90
  • Streetwise Bucket with Nuggets: R29.90
  • Six Nuggets: R24.90
  • Streetwise One with Chips: R19.90
  • Streetwise One with Mash: R19.90
  • Nuggets BBQ Dip: R5.50
Drinks
  • 2l Soft Drink: R28.90
  • Virgin Mojito Sparkling Krusher: R17.90
  • Strawberry Sunrise Sparkling Krusher: R17.90
  • Buddy Bottle: R15.90
  • Bonaqua Still Water: R12.90
  • Liquifruit: R10.90
  • Cappuccino: R10.00
Burgers
  • Double Crunch Burger: R49.90
  • Colonel Burger: R39.90
  • Zinger Burger: R39.90
  • BBQ Crunch Burger: R26.90
  • Crunch Burger: R24.90
  • Snack Burger: R16.90
Wings
  • Ten Dunked Wings: R64.90
  • Ten Zinger Wings: R54.90
  • Four Dunked Wings: R29.90
  • Four Zinger Wings: R24.90
Treats
  • Oreo Krusher: R26.90
  • Verry Berry Krusher: R26.90
  • Chocolate Sundae: R17.90
  • Mixed Berry Sundae: R17.90
  • Soft Twirl with Choc: R9.90
  • Soft Twirl: R5.90
Feast
  • Eight Piece KFC Feast: R134.90
  • Six Piece KFC Feast: R109.90
  • KFC All in One: R99.90
Twisters
  • Boxmaster: R49.90
  • Classic Twister: R39.90
  • Sweet Chilli Twister: R39.90
  • Wrapsta: R26.90
Sides
  • Salad: R44.90
  • Pops: R38.90
  • Regular Sprinkle Pops: R30.90
  • Green Salad: R29.90
  • Dunked Wings: R64.90
  • Zinger Wingers: R54.90
  • One Piece Chicken: R17.90
  • Coleslaw: R19.90
  • Mash & Gravy: R16.90
  • Chips: R20.90
  • Mini Loaf: R6.90
Buckets
  • 21 Piece Bucket: R264.90
  • 15 Piece Bucket: R199.90
  • 24 Zinger Wings Bucket: R129.90
  • 9 Piece Bucket: R122.90
Family Meals
  • Ten Piece Family Treat: R214.90
  • Eight Piece Family Treat: R195.90
  • Six Piece Family Treat: R172.90

~

Check Out These Live Deals | July 5, 2020